the System Time and Date must be accomplished from
an Attendant telephone.
- While on hook, use the dial-pad to enter the "set
time feature code": 9800
- The display will show: Date (current date)
- Note: If you do not need to change the date press
# to skip to the time prompt.
- Use the dial-pad keys to enter the month, day and year.
example: 020301 for
- When finished, the display will show: Time (
- If you do not need to change the time enter # twice to
- Use the dial-pad keys to enter the time in hours and
example: 0900 for
Please call or email our office if the system has
been programmed for a language other than English.
- If the system has been programmed to show 12 hour
format, the display shows select AM or PM
- Enter 1 for AM, or 2 for PM
- The system will now update the date and time as