The Attendant Console is designed to allow your operator to manage
the communications of your staff with ease, as well as allowing
extremely high levels of call throughput.
The Main Features that facilitate this are:
- Ability to "smart search" the system
directory... the result is refined as you type.
- Ability to see the status not just of extensions,
but also groups. With both of these you also get visibility of who
the user is talking to or their status e.g., Do Not Disturb.
- Ability to see, for example, that "Jim is on
lunch but will be back at 1:45". This allows incoming callers
to be kept informed, providing a better service.
- Shortcuts not just for extension and group
dialling but also for ACD Groups, external numbers & system
- Ability to change the status, messaging options
and diverts of users.
- Ability to "push" messages to busy
extensions e.g., "The CFO is holding for you" can be
sent to the display of a busy users extension. They can then opt
to take the call or not.